The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » SYM WOW convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jizmagic
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Jizmagic
Is anyone out there going (July 4-5-6 in RI)?
May the magic be with you!
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
I will be heading out there!

it should be a fun one!!!
Peace
David Boyd

www.myspace.com/harlemmagic
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
David, just wanted to compliment you on your feature in the Linking Ring !
Wish you were closer, as the members in our chapter would love to meet you and see you perform.

You are on your way to some great things....

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Hi David, I second Mark's feelings....come to South Florida and we'll visit the group together -- you have a home in Miami and one in North Florida if your paths bring you this way.

Keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez
President
Society of American Magicians
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Mark- Thanks a lot!!! I really appreiciate your kind words and support! I would love to come down there and meet the group!

Maria- Maybe we can arrange something?! Smile hows everything going?

Im sure ill see you at IBM/SAM!

Ill keep that dream going!
Peace
David Boyd

magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I will also state that David not only has the dream, but is making the dream a reality. I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with David on many occassions and he has a fine act and shows utmost in professionlaism on stage and off. I know you will go far in magic David. I just hope you save me a seat in the front row when you reach Vegas. =)

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
David, I read your article in the Linking Ring, and being a teenage magician myself, I can sense that you have a lot of talent and determination. I also like that more African-Americans are being represented in magic today by people like you and Chris Capehart. And I like that unlike others that have had articles in that section, you focused on your charity work, how you got to where you are today, the people that have helped you, and your future goals instead of bragging about how many awards you have recieved like a few others had. Not saying that all of them do, just that a few have. I won't be a WOW, but I will be at the Combined for a day or two since I live in Louisville and I hope to see you there!
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Thanks kyle its always cool when we get together!

Hey cody- I'll look out for you at the combined! we should hang.

now that's going to be a huuuggee convention.
Peace
David Boyd

magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Not a problem at all David. My pleasure. I only speak the truth my friend. I look forward to seeing you at the convention.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
ZachIvins
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ZachIvins
The WOW sounds like it is going to be great! See you there!
ZachIvins
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ZachIvins
WOW was GREAT!!!
Jizmagic
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Jizmagic
Zach, I totally agree. I couldn't believe how much effort went into the weekend. Excellent classes, great shows (including yours), and the food was good too (not to mention a really really nice hotel!). A+++++ - Joel
David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
The convention was siiiccckk!..... every magician must see Andy Dallas's zombie routine before they die.
Peace
David Boyd

Jizmagic
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Jizmagic
David, I thought I'd seen everything with zombie routines, and then I saw Andy Dallas do his at the show Saturday and my jaw dropped to the floor. (He did say during the SYM Mentor meeting he's been working on it for 27 years!) - Joel
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Are there any talks of WOW II? I would like to offer Kansas City as a perfect meeting place. Central location, great local club, and the home of "Can Man". (OK - that last one was for Merlina)
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
That was a great convention! The last routine was incredible.
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » SYM WOW convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL