The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Favorite Download from Emagicsupply (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
So I have bought a few downloads from emagicsupply.com and was wondering what you guys thought were some of the best.

I've been happy with Diplopia, Stop the Presses, and The Moving Tanline.

I missed out on G-Force but hope to order if more are made.

Post your favorite download from emagicsupply here.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Amagazing is terrific.
DN777
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of DN777
Diplopia. I love everything he puts out.

Jacoby
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of Jacoby
I agree with Daniel, Diplopia has always been one of my best tricks, reaction wise. Paul Is a pretty smart guy! Diplopia does take quite a bit of practice to get down fast enough (I think my best time is like 1 minute, still fools, but could be better), but if you are willing to put in the practice it can be a just astonishing.
dabah2014
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
157 Posts

Profile of dabah2014
Diplopia is definitely my all time favorite download from any website! I also have downloaded Steve Fearson's 'Legend' and Dustin Baker's 'Stop the Presses'. Also, I would strongly reccomend Greg Rostami's downloadable effect 'Cosmos'. Here's the link. http://www.rostamimagic.com/intro.html
Matthew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Favorite Download from Emagicsupply (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL