The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » About mini card case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jrdevil
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of jrdevil
I'm looking for a mini card case just like

Henry Evans used in A Tribute to Varone

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/shop.php/shop......591.html

The mini bicycle deck made in China that is just look like a fake one , and It is

too big to use

anybody know where can I get one?

I found a shop

http://www.thetrickery.com/full/Magic-Tr......6032.htm

but I am outside U.S. and this shop only use EMS for outside U.S. ( I chose USPS usually)

portage is too expansive for me ....
EdgarWilde
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of EdgarWilde
And your spectator will know fake from real?
IF you are using it next to a real normal size box, then you have a point (the miniature should look like the normal sized one).
IF you are using it for some other effect that needs a small card box, then the card box just has to look like a card box.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Sounds like you might have to buy "Tribute to Varone" to get the mini box. It *is* a very cool looking little card box - almost an exact copy of a regular Bicycle box. A playing card folded into quarters fits inside the box perfectly.

If you don't have it, "Tribute to Varone" is a great (and easy) trick.

Robert
Bernoulli
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Bernoulli
You can try this one. I recently went to a local store and saw them available for about one dollar each so I picked up two. Mine came inside a plastic case attached to a small clip to attach to a keyring. Pretty sweet if you ask me ;-).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » About mini card case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL