The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Great Nippulini blows up on MySpace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
So, I posted 6 of my little clips from days gone by. Short clips circa 2002 - 03 featuring my standard patented bowling ball swinging, some anvil lifts, a car tow, etc. I threw them up Friday (4 days ago). Now they're the hot talk amongst MySpaceturbators, so much that the car towing clip got on the front page of MySpace! At this point there are over 136,000 views and 1,075 comments (mostly ignorant stupid average d0uchebag Americans). You may have seen the clip, if not check the link and read the 100 plus pages of horrible comments, along with the occasional "wow that was awesome" comments.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac......36519404
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
I was looking at myspace last night and saw that it was a featured video. I know that dude, I thought.
Now I have to look at the comments and put some people in their place!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
My fave comment and only read the first few:-

"WTF? wouldnt his nipples like rip off or sumthing? that guy needs to get laid or sumthing."

Yes cus if you got your nipples ripped of would sure help you getting laid! Smile

What a donkey!

other favotire comments:-
"WTF!!!! FREAK!!!!"

and teh BEST one :-

"that guy needs a new hobby"

He has he now makes nais and other hardwear for otehrs to hammer in to their heads! Smile

Ha Ha Ha
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
So just read this one:-

"i¢¾basketball 23 Jun 2008, 02:55

wow but I bet you it didn't hav an engine and it was such a small car! " (on page 6)

did it have an engine in it? and I thought it was a big enough car - but shes a big lass may only be used to stationwaggons.
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Here's a good one:

"They're Fake!!! JK"

Was that silicone leaking out?

or this one:
"He appears to be a pervert who takes pleasure in painful, partially se+ual contact with vehicles."

Ah middle America.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
COOL $#@%!!!! You need a new video at The VENICE BEACH FREAKSHOW!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Great Nippulini blows up on MySpace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL