The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Any seen ObXtreme Magic in North Carolina? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi All,

I'm Vacationing in North Carolina this week and I see that there is a show called ObXtreme magic, starring Clive Allen and Tracy playing.

Anyone seen the show? Should I take my wife out to see it?
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Well we picked up tickets and we'll be there tonight. I'll throw a post up to let you all know how it went.
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Quote:
On 2008-06-25 16:39, Chris Stolz wrote:
Well we picked up tickets and we'll be there tonight. I'll throw a post up to let you all know how it went.

The last time I threw up a post was the time I tried to eat that fence... (sorry, I was having a Family Guy moment...)

Looking forward to the review!

Lyndel
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Well we just came from the show. They did a great job, especially considering the size of their props in conjunction with the size of the venue. Clive has a nice personable style that everyone in the audience seemed to really connect with.

I'm still laughing at the look on my wife's face when we were chatting over by the John Gaughn Origami. "I'm so close and I STILL can't figure the darn thing out!"

We weren't able to catch Mad Jack's show afterwards as her back isn't so happy, but next time we're in town we'll have to check it out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Any seen ObXtreme Magic in North Carolina? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL