The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Cicardi Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Blackwood
View Profile
Special user
Mind-Play
528 Posts

Profile of Blackwood
Very interesting. What I find so amazing about Dr. Scott/Cicardi is that he is, indeed, a doctor – a physician. He achieved all he did in mentalism as his "night gig". Very inspiring to those of us who hold down day jobs.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Anyone have this?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Quote:
On 2008-06-26 20:12, Blackwood wrote:
Very interesting. What I find so amazing about Dr. Scott/Cicardi is that he is, indeed, a doctor – a physician. He achieved all he did in mentalism as his "night gig". Very inspiring to those of us who hold down day jobs.

Very true
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of drmagic
For an excellent review of this product go here: http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/Cicardi_Project.html - Especially read Jheff's comments about this series.

I've been lucky enough to see Cicardi perform both his PsiGraphico and three envelope test in person. These are two amazing pieces of entertaining mentalism which allow you to concentrate on your presentation. These two pieces alone, when learned, will set you apart for the rest.

So many times we forget that mind-reading should look as close to the real thing as possible (depending on your own performing persona). Cicardi's material looks like the real thing.

BTW, Dr. Scott is still practicing medicine in the state of Missouri.

Don
kyle_freemason
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of kyle_freemason
As I recall, Dr. Scott is working around Springfield. Wonderful man! I met him in a most unique manner and quite by accident.
MM
Butler # 254
nyborn
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of nyborn
The review is no longer up. Any references to more about this and where to find?

Thank you in advance!
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Nyborn wrote:
Quote:
The review is no longer up. Any references to more about this and where to find?

When something "disappears" from the Internet, it can often be recovered using the Internet Archive.

In this case, the Cicardi product review can be found here.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Cicardi Project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL