The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Building a DVD Library (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Quote:
On 2003-04-01 10:32, scottlurowist wrote:
William wrote:

Roth "Coin Magic Made Easy" (Volume 1-3 will be released by the end of April)

William, this is great news. Where did you hear this ? I have the Roth Ultimate Coin Collection, and would love to have these first three volumes as well.

Scott

Scott,

I spoke with Mike from A-1 a few days ago and he confirmed the release within a month! Can't wait!
William Holcomb
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
The Must Haves for me are all the sankey stuff. Its practical and very effective.
Rich Fredeking
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
The series by Maven, Ammar, Daryl and Doc Eason are the only ones that really come to mind. There are several other good ones, but I've still yet to see any video/DVDs aside from those that are really worthy of classic status. Magic on video/DVD format is constantly evolving however, and I can see someone, at some point, making a series that truly stands out along with some of the greatest magic literature as a classic. Who am I talking about? Yup, you guessed it - Michael JACKSON!
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Does anyone know if the Doc Eason tapes are going to be converted to DVD anytime soon? I don't even know who owns the rights to the series.
William Holcomb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Building a DVD Library (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL