The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » My independence hat. It's Yank-Tastic!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Perry D Winkle
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of Perry D Winkle
So I hope the rest of my American Brethren are decking out on this fine fourth!
Bring forth the red white and blue balloon hats! It is not independence day if we are not displaying our patriotism in the form of inflated 260's of various configurations.

Have a Happy Fourth!
Perry D Winkle
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Trying again to post the pic...

Click here to view attached image.
Perry D Winkle
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

As a follow up, I wore this all day at a local fair. I was surprised how big a reaction it got. The clown that was twisting for the fair left at 6:00. And I'm starring at all these kids sticking out their lower lips at a closed sign in front of the balloon booth.

So I reached in my pocket and started swinging out the 260s. I handed out two swords, a monkey, and a teddy bear. The kids all left happy and I was thrilled to be able to do it. The fair coordinators couldn't believe it. Wish I'd had a business card on me, guess I'll get some printed up.

They told me that the clown was paid $100 an hour and wasn't churning out anything near as complex as what I was doing. Of course, I think she had a lot of kids to get through.

Really awesome experience though. I hope that you guys also enjoyed a wonderful holiday.
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Quote:
On 2008-07-04 23:27, Perry D Winkle wrote:

So I reached in my pocket and started swinging out the 260s. I handed out two swords, a monkey, and a teddy bear. They told me that the clown was paid $100 an hour and wasn't churning out anything near as complex as what I was doing. Of course, I think she had a lot of kids to get through.

2 swords, a monkey and a teddy bear were more complicated than what he was doing? I guess he was handing out dead worms and the like.

NUMS
Perry D Winkle
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Nums,

The teddy bear and monkey are really nice one balloon creations, and I've practiced them a lot.

The clown was handing out butterflies, bees, and the like.

Attached is a picture of the monkey that I make.
Hope you had a good fourth,
D

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » My independence hat. It's Yank-Tastic!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL