The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trying to track down a TV show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Hey guys. I need help trying to find a tv show. The clip I remember was that where talking about mediumship. The host rhen goes onto introduce a real medium to a tv audience who then goes onto to do a reading. After the reading the audience is informed that the medium was infact a magician (eugene burger). they then bring out a real medium to do his reading. I cant remember what is called but I think it aired about 3-4 years ago. any ideas? cheers
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
If it's the clip I remember, it's from the UK and its Ian Rowland, not Eugene Burger. I think Randi hosted it (whichj may be where the beard memory comes from), but I can't remember. I'm sure it was Channel 4 and part of a season of programmes.
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
Sounds very much like a Randi type show, don't remember if I've seen that particular one though.
From the mind of Mik
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
I think if its same show,it was called Secrets of the Psychics.
A UK medium fumbled about blindly in a double blind test with hilarious results.
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
Hi Matt

The show you're thinking of is "The Ultimate Psychic Challenge", which aired on Channel 4 as part of a 'Psychic Night' back in 2003. It was Randi, not Burger, giving the initial reading.
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Cheers buddy.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2008-07-05 05:42, Harris0n wrote:
Hi Matt

The show you're thinking of is "The Ultimate Psychic Challenge", which aired on Channel 4 as part of a 'Psychic Night' back in 2003. It was Randi, not Burger, giving the initial reading.

The mention of Ian rowland confused me,he was on Secrets of the Psychics,whereas Randi and the UK medium(Keith charles)was on Ultimate Psyhic Challenge fumbling about badly.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Anyone have a link?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2008-07-07 16:45, Jerskin wrote:
Anyone have a link?

Don't think there is a video link,but here are some articles about the show
http://www.tonyyouens.com/KC_reading.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trying to track down a TV show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL