The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Routine for Dean's Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Would it be a stretch to ask for a gospel routine utilizing Dean's Box? My first gut reaction is our unfathomable and undeserving connection to God that He offers us through His Spirit. I love this effect, and think it could make a terrific and visual impact using volunteers... but would only spend the cash if I could link a quality, effective scriptural link to it. Kif? Terry? Anyone?
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I sumise you were asking Terry Owens and not me, so I'll be the "anyone." Contact Dean directly. He's a Christ follower and I'm sure he would be happy to discuss it with you.

http://www.deandill.com/contact.html

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I saw Dean Dill demonstrate his Dean's box many times over at the World Magic Seminar in Las Vegas a few months ago. WOW, really, really great effect. The effects in one actually. I would suggest you buy it directly from Dean, he was charged must less at his booth for the Dean's Box, more than a $100 less actually, than what I saw one magic dealer selling it for in their retail shop at Ceasar's Palace.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Whoops,should have said THREE effects in one, not THE effects in one. Dean's box is a three part routine, more than one trick. The kicker is the box can be handed out I believe at the end for examination...
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Let's see...I would probably go with the angle of getting connected with God. I would talk about the different things that connect us to God (or that we can be connected with Him), as you perform the effect make each segment a point...ie prayer connects us to God...His Word connects us to God...Coming to Worship connects us to God...being washed in the blood of Jesus Christ is the ultimate connection with God...

That's what comes to me off the top of my head.
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
Terry, I am looking at your picture; there is nothing on the top of your head!!!
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Look more closely, you'll see a halo. (smile)
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
There was until I came up with that idea....lol
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I was thinking that one might take the route of being connected to one another. That being in the presence of God (ie, the Box) links us in ways that we never thought would be imaginable. That you and I, people who are different in many different ways find ourselves linked by the God of Grace.

Perhaps the third phase could be talking about those whom one rejects, casts out, says, "We want nothing to do with you." (Using Michael Closes idea) We tie ourselves off from the possibilities. And yet, God has accepted all, and through the power of God's grace, brings people into your life in the most unbelievable ways.

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Routine for Dean's Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL