The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New Ring in Goldsboro, NC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TBeamanJr
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
55 Posts

Profile of TBeamanJr
Congratulations to The Goldsboro Magic Club of Goldsboro, North Carolina. Tonight (August 6, 2008), President Ed Carr will receive their official charter to become Ring 375, the newest Ring within the fraternal brotherhood.

If you're traveling through the area on the first Wednesday of the month, be sure to stop by, and take time to enjoy their magic.

Cheers,
Tom Beaman
North Carolina TVP
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
What a great time! Mike Gorman, Danny Reeves and I drove down from Raleigh to attend the charter presentation with TVP Tom Beaman. President Ed Carr and his team have done a fine job organizing this newest Ring. We'll be back!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Congatulations Goldsboro is one of my favorite places (mostly because My grandaughter is there) when are your meeting days etc so some of us can visit.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
The Ring currently meets at 6:00 PM on the first Wednesday of the month at Hams Restaurant, 1003 N Spence Ave, Goldsboro, NC 27534 (919) 778-4103. Everyone enjoys a delicious meal then the meeting begins at 7:00 PM. Michael, let me know when you're in the area and we'll trek down from Raleigh to join you!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi Skip, we were going to go down in the nextfew weeks but had a family emergency so wew will not be making the trip untill the endof sept or october. I may be down in Raliegh in october still working the details.
Mike Taggert
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Congrats to The Goldsboro Magic Club of Goldsboro, North Carolina.

Cheers to all who were involved in getting Ring 375 started.

May you prosper and find great joy in your magic.

Steve Hart
the "Motivational Magician"

Past I.B.M. Membership Chairman

Cape Canaveral, FL USA
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New Ring in Goldsboro, NC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL