The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » From Green Bay to Gang Green! Welcome Broadway Brett Farve!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
That's easy...move to New York and then he will!

hey now...
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
If I was living on the moon I would still have Green and Gold running through my veins. I was indoctrinated way to early in life, and have been a Packer Backer way too long to ever change over.

But I'm glad for Brett and I'm watching him whenever I can.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
I got to watch all the games with sunday ticket.

Vandy, remember 2 or 3 years ago when Favre had a concussion and they took him out for a couple of play and then he went back in ON HIS OWN and threw a TD pass.My cousins' husband(boyfriend at the time) was a assistant trainer for the Packers when Favre broke his thumb. He said that Brett NEVER would tell them how bad it really was.

Men's Journal had it right a couple years ago when the named Favre the Toughest Man in America.

I hope the Jets make it to the playoffs and the Packers do to. Right now I think the Jets have a better chance.

Go Packers!!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
It was a joke that Rogers didn't go in cause he had a sore arm, but then went in later. He says he intends to play Sunday, but it's just a matter of time. The guy is fragile.

I believe the Packers would have won that game yesterday if Favre had been on the team. Even if he threw as many picks as Rogers did. He found ways to win when the rest of the team wasn't playing their best. I won't completely rip Rogers for the game ending pick, God knows I've seen plenty of games with that same ending with #4 in there. I would just rather have #4 than #12. Only an idiot wouldn't.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Unforunately for Packer fans the IDIOTS are in control. tt should be fired NOW!!!!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
One of our local sports radio hosts here in Dallas said that when Matt Flynn went in for Aaron Rogers, he looked absolutely lost. Was that true?
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2008-09-30 00:07, Chessmann wrote:
One of our local sports radio hosts here in Dallas said that when Matt Flynn went in for Aaron Rogers, he looked absolutely lost. Was that true?

Of course it was true. The guy has been on the league for about 5 minutes. It's not even like Rogers who sat on the sideline for a couple of seasons. This time last year Flynn was playing college football. Heck, only 8-9 months ago he was playing college ball. Now he's not only a member of a pro squad, he had to play in the fourth game of the season. I don't think he should even be in that position.

No ******* **** he looked lost.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » From Green Bay to Gang Green! Welcome Broadway Brett Farve!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL