The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » This has nothing to do with sideshow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
..but you're reading it anyway. You weirdo. Anyway, it may or may not interest you to know that last week I secured my new 1972 Ford Pinto Station wagon! It is a country squire edition, meaning it has woodgrain panels on the exterior and faux wood accents inside. The car was owned by an old lady named Mrs. Bailey who drove it to church on Sundays and put 68,000 miles on it. Sounds like a cliche sales pitch. I didn't believe it either until I received the original title from 1972... typed in no less! This makes me the second owner of the car. It is in pretty good condition, but sat in a salvage yard for about a decade. I'll post pics soon. My shattered pelvis is still healing, but I can at least install the 8 track stereo and tweak the car out nicely. You may now resume your normal sideshow viewing pleasure.... just check out T-RAYs unending thread.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It's never out, it's never over!

And neither are 8-tracks.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Woot!
I want to see pictures of what it looks like before you start working on it!
I know it is going to be absolutely sweet!
Gwyd
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Ny first car was a 1972 pinto wagon, it was gold and my parents sold it to me for $400 in 1980. That little car would just go and go and go, lots of surf trips in that car.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Sweeeeet!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

It's looking way sweeter now. Just wait til you see the finished product.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » This has nothing to do with sideshow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL