The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Mr. Kranzo,

How do you feel about these two men and their works with reverse spreads and gravity? Also, are there any details about that "On the Road" project you did with Paul Wilson and Lee Asher and whats on it? Any release dates?

Thanks,
Greg Smile
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
It's funny you ask because I just met Aaron Fisher this past weekend and let me tell you that I was thoroughly impressed. I read the Paper Engine and was having doubts about the Gravity Half Pass, but after seeing Aaron do it (or actually NOT seeing him do it, to be exact) I can affirm that it's a beautiful move. Overall Aaron is extremely talented, entertaining, and a good lecturer.

I'm sure Nathan will have more good things to say about him.
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
stache
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of stache
Aaron Fisher and Lee Asher are a couple of great magicians and better yet they are a couple of really nice guys. most often when I see a magician try to impress another magician they most often use either Lee's stuff or Aaron's stuff.

Brandon
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
That's funny because when Lee or Aaron want to impress another magician they use my stuff! Smile

I think Pulp Friction is revolutionary. And apparently so do a lot of other magicians.

For a killer use of it check out issue 3 of the Penumbra. Wait till you see his new stuff!

I just had a chance to see Aaron's lecture as he is currently on tour. It was highly informative, and he knows how to teach sleights that might otherwise be very difficult to learn. I never thought about the application of gravity to card work until I met Aaron. He understands things that most never think about, and may never discover. He will BEAT you.

It's funny that Aaron and Lee get clumped together so much. I don't know why because they are totally different, especially when it comes to their style.

I guess it's because they are both packin' heavy heat....

Best,

Nathan

P.S. No clue about the On The Road release date. Lee? Paul?
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
I'm with Nate...

Paul?

Asher

Seriously....

Within the month or two (hopefully)....
Keep your eyes peeled for it!!

Asher
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
markyeager
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of markyeager
two masters!
It's Fun to be Fooled
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Lee Asher! How are ya doing? Are you still dancing with those chippendale people? I saw a picture of you in Channel One! You are quite the lil booty shaker!
Doomo
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Tim Trono from Murphy's Magic says they will be ready to go within the month so long as the duplication process is a success.

Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL