The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Shops are now carrying this. It's about $30. I watched the demo and am baffled by the comments of folks that saw this before it was released.

Also, the ad is vague. Can the bill be borrowed? Handed out?

Demo Clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjIBk2Ld0g

The Ad:

You show a bill of 20 Euro. The bill is folded in fourth and with NO COVER or whatsoever it changes In a 50 Euro bill! This really looks breathtaking. It's like you're watching a movie special effect! Millionaire is the most VISUAL and FASTEST bill change you've EVER seen.

You'll receive your Millionaire package complete with instructional DVD and a very special "pre-made" gimmick on a Euro bill. Simply provide your own bill and follow the instructions on the DVD to complete your gimmick.

Although the provided "pre-made" gaff is made for an Euro bill, instructions are included as for how to customize a gimmick to your OWN currency!

What people say about Millionaire:

"What can I say... that's a great visual effect, I usually hate bill switch routines as it's long and boring. I must say you killed those two flaws..."
- Jean-Luc Bertrand

"Wow! A breath of fresh air in bill changes"
- Angelo Carbone

"Millionaire is without a doubt the most visual and fastest "Bill Change" I've ever seen. Brilliant!"
- Alexander de Cova

"Watching Millionaire for the first time was like getting hit by a train – I literally PASSED OUT! When I came round, I thought..."I just had the strangest dream that Peter Eggink had invented the PERFECT bill change!"
- David Forrest
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I think this looks very good. Someone else stated that it looks like a lot of other bill changes out there. Well, it looks kinda-sorta like Visi-Bill (one of my personal favorites) however the change is different. But what other 1 bill change does this look like?

What's terrific about Peter's effect is that it's so clean looking and happens instantaneously. I can't think of another 1 bill change that looks that fair and doesn't need any cover. The downside is that the bill can't be borrowed. Actually, it could be borrowed and then switched in...
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Cameron, are you going by the video clip or do you also have this?

For $30 what does the video teach? Does it teach to borrow the bill and switch it in?

The David Forrest quote has to be one of the most incredible I've ever read. Am I supposed to believe that?

"Watching Millionaire for the first time was like getting hit by a train – I literally PASSED OUT! When I came round, I thought..."I just had the strangest dream that Peter Eggink had invented the PERFECT bill change!"
- David Forrest
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Hrm, I can purchase Extreme Burn and instantly transform several bills in full view to different denominations and learn 9 different variations including Slow Burn, or hold 1/4 a bill up with my fingertips. Tough choice (ok, maybe not).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL