The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cheesy Psychic Opener (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elushinz
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Orlando
132 Posts

Profile of elushinz
I have recently been going around to my tables and welcoming them with "How's everyone doing on CRAZY MONDAY??" {or whatever day it happens to be}. The response I've been getting is something like "why would you say it's crazy monday??" That's my in. I have to also say that I come across as very tounge in cheek and with the obvious air that nothing really crazy is actually going on. I have a pretty hard sarcastic tone about me most of the time as well, all in good fun though. Now to the cheesy Psychic thing... I take a bar/bevnap from the waitstand and take my sharpie and write a big NO on the inside of the nap. I take it out of the pocket and ask if anyone here happens to be psychic. Usual response is either a blank stare or a no. I then put the napkin in front of them and ask one person to place their hand lightly on it. I then, in a semi-serious tone ask," Do you have any idea what is written down inside the napkin??" Can you guess what the response is??
I don't think I have to mention that I have a lot of free time. Smile

I found that saying, "Have I shown you ladies what is inside this napkin?" also elicits that same response. When they say no, well, you open it up and say "Well,I guess I have!".... what a cheesy opener!
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f@#d up."
Mitch Hedburg
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Heh heh heh Smile .
john blaze
View Profile
New user
PA
82 Posts

Profile of john blaze
Elushinz,
you should use some of that free time to come up with an idea of your own. The "no" gag is older than all of us but, it sounds like its working for you. So that's good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Cheesy Psychic Opener (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL