The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cabin Fever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
My old friend Pablo has locked himself in a shop front for seven days and is performing round the clock for fun and profit!

http://www.cabinfever.com.au

Log on to watch him via web cam. He may be sleeping or magic or music or circus or anything!
ElectricBlue
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ElectricBlue
Oh I'm glad you posted this on hear.
I wonder how many people watched from outside of Australia??

Pablo did fantastically it was great to be able to watch him work his 'magic' in front of an ever changing and different crowd. If that were me I'm sure I would have gone stark raving mad with in minutes.

I went into the cabin for a little bit on Tuesday with him to do some hula hooping and other fun stuff it was a really strange feeling with all of the people outside, quite different than being on a regular stage.

Congrats on a job well done Pablo!!!
Pablo Shmablo
View Profile
New user
Canberra, Australia
3 Posts

Profile of Pablo Shmablo
Ooh thanks for the press Mr Nick. Or should I say, PRESIDENT Nick! :-D

And since when were you a magician Ms Blue!? I'm demanding a trick next time I see you, and if you can't do one I'll be reporting you to the Australian Society of Magicians. I hear their president is a bit of a tough nut...
Magic isn't real.
ElectricBlue
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ElectricBlue
Eeep no..... any thing but that.

But really I'm just hear for the peanuts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cabin Fever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL