The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Most impacting paper money effect ? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Hundy 500
Mismade Bill
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
My 3 favorite bill effects:(in no special order):

1.My version of Roger Klause's 'Cheque' page 65 "Roger Klause in Concert"

2.'Beswitched'by George Hample with an easy switch at the end so the bills can be examined if desired.

3.My own 'Dollar OffeRing'.Can be found in "The Magic Menu" The First Five Years.This is based on Jerry Adrus'"Dollar Delusion",where he produces a silver dollar from a fairly displayed dollar bill.
In my effect at the end,when the spectator inserts her finger in the rolled up bill tube,and then removes it,a ring made out of a dollar bill is on her finger.I usually do this for Birthday girls/ladies.It goes over Real Big!

Best.
Rich
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
The Self Folding Bill plays big with the right presentation. I like jay sankey's Strange & Stranger from no card tricks. Hundy 500 is great, as long as I don't spend it. I have gotten some pretty good reactions with ghost bills.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1105 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
"Atomic Bills"
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
lozax
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of lozax
Wow Joshua Jay's "Bill Change in the Spectators hand", do you know where I could find this one?? Are there other in the spectator hand bill change??
So far my favorite bill trick is extreme burn.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Bill in Lemon!
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Quote:
On 2006-02-21 17:04, Michael Dustman wrote:

With that being said, the most impacting paper money routine I have witnessed was just recently at the Columbus Magi-Fest. Watching Tim Conover do his version of Fred Kaps Cash was beyond awesome. I don't know why I let it get to me so bad, but a kid walking out in front of me who claimed that he had never heard of Conover and he was just doing a version of Wilson's Hundy 500, I swear I had the urge to put him into the wall. Wilson has nothing on Tim Conover.

In this routine, Tim pulls out 6 $1 bills and lets the spectators see them and touch them front and back. They instantly change into $5 bills examined front and back and then $10 bills. He asks them to name any denomination and he is able to change them into $20, $50 and $100 bills. Each time, he flashes front and back and allows them to touch the bills.

Awesome.

What's the name of Tim's trick of changing the 6 $1 bills multiple times? Where can I buy this?
BCaldwell
View Profile
Special user
is really regretting his
524 Posts

Profile of BCaldwell
I really like John Cornelius' "Borrowed Bill Routine." A great 4-6 minutes worth of magic! Don't know if it is still available but it is GREAT!
"...that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller Smile

~Bob~
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Quote:
On 2008-12-17 10:55, lozax wrote:
Wow Joshua Jay's "Bill Change in the Spectators hand", do you know where I could find this one?? Are there other in the spectator hand bill change??
So far my favorite bill trick is extreme burn.

There's Angel Cake from True Astonishments. Bill Change in the spectator's hands and they keep the larger denomination bill and it doesn't cost you anything. One more time--borrowed spectator's bill changes int heir hand to a larger denomination bill and they keep it and it doesn't cost the magician anything. Doesn't get much better than that.
mediamonk
View Profile
Regular user
Walla Walla
103 Posts

Profile of mediamonk
I've got to throw in 2-dollar window. Great for making change. I learned it off Jay Noblezada's "Money".
"There are two ways of living life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is." -Albert Einstein
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Cool Cash and Atomic Bills by John T Sheets
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Quote:
Spending paper money for a new trick with an unbelievable ad!
When receiving this brand new trick ... HIT! ... where has my money gone?
Since this cool new trick is 100% crap.

And its repeatable!
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I hesitate to mention it because it is SO strong but I love Ryu Susato's Tokyo Penetration. I've been doing it for many years. I have my own handling which my partner Tom Allen and I (mostly me by MY recollection) worked out since I've never seen anyone else do it.
Google shows another trick by that name.

I'm recently having fun with Pat Page's Easy Money for Parlor. Money effects go over very well in this economy.

-Mary Mowder
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Refer to my posting today under "other effects with paper money".
Kevin Gardner
View Profile
Regular user
Richboro, PA
177 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gardner
"Bill Tear" by Tom Mullica is the only paper money effect I do. It can be found on the IMS DVD with Mullica on it.

A great [u]torn and not restored[/u] bill trick. Presentation and personality are a must for something like this.
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
I love to do Fraud, and a quickie by Sankey that is a T&R... I also love the Mark Wilson T&R in CCIM- the effect with the Chapstick...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Socalesq
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Socalesq
Can't beat Extreme Burn.
icuryy
Lash
View Profile
Regular user
Lansing, MI
161 Posts

Profile of Lash
The 5 to 1 bill transpo gets one of the best reactions for me.
ZoiyaKumar
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of ZoiyaKumar
Gregory Wilson's Foreign Affair!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Most impacting paper money effect ? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL