The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Broccoli's Hanging Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Hi, thank you very much for seeing always it.
I'm Broccoli from Japan in Tokyo.
Here is my new video that is called "Hanging Coins".

Hanging Coins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZFlwIPYXc

If you enjoy it, I am glad.

Regards.

Broccoli.
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
That was a lovely routine broccoli I really enjoy your coin material and cannot wait to see more.

luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you, Mr.Daviaac

I want to pursue the perfection of the video besides the mystery of magic. I take care with light, music, and the tool used. The more beautiful they become, the more magic might be expressed.

Regards.

Broccoli.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
That was wonderful my friend !!!! Don't care for the wand but that just me, never been a big fan off them.
Its a keeper
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Very nicely done, Broccoli. Keep up the good work.

Just wondering why you are using the wand? Is it necessary? What if you were to take away the wand? Just food for thought.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thanks everyone.

Certainly, the wand might not necessary. However, the layman doesn't understand the effect though the magician knows this plot of Hanging Coins. When making it like that, this magic becomes the effect that the coin just disappears. Of course, if I talk, the problem can be solved easily. However I express it only by music and the gesture, which is necessary that the magical gesture to the air.

So, in this video, I aimed the effect making the hole in the air and putting the coin, which is a little@different from the effect that hangs the coin in the air. Moreover, if I use the wand in this effect, it is a reason why the coin disappears when the hole is made. However, it is likely to have become a crowded impression.

Regards.

Broccoli.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
The impression I get when I was watching you wave the wand is you are just waving the wand. I don't see the action of poking a hole in the air for the coin to disappear - which is why I only seeing you wave the wand.

Just a feedback from watching your vid, Broccoli. Overall the routine is superbly done.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Another wonderful routine by my friend Broccoli!

Mick
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Mr.JamesTong>

Thank you for gentle feedback.
Well, I will research this magic.

Mr.Mickey>

Thank you my friend.
You are my good those who understand.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi Broccoli, I just happened to catch your vid just yesterday and totally enjoyed it. It was very magical. Also I like your presentation of Cylinder and Coins as well. Smile Good job on both my friend. Smile -Mb (USA)
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
I was able to learn the original handing coin routine from David Roth last year. You're missing two very important points.

The first is how to properly place the coin into your left hand before making it vanish/hang.

The second is the over use of handwashing. There are a lot of very cramped transfers. When someone watches your routine, they will say "Look how well he hides the coins." When you watch the hanging coins, you are supposed to think "$#!+ where did the coins go." A very important difference.

There's an essay on handwashing in the Books of Wonder Volume 2 that you might find instructive.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Mr.Mb217„

Thank you for always seeing. I want to create the video always loved by you.

Mr.James Alan>

I read the essay that was at the end of two volumes. Thank you for wonderful advice. Let's try to think again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Broccoli's Hanging Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL