The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bill Melendez - R.I.P. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
Animation icon Bill Melendez has just died at the age of 91. Although he cut his teeth at Disney and warner's, he gained lasting fame for his work on the Peanuts animated television specials.
This man embraced life and loved what he did. A friend to Peanuts creator Charles Schulz, as well as untold number of fans that he graciously gave his time to. His comments on the Peanuts specials are in various books and the 25th anniversary documentary from 1985.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
This is sad news! I watch the Peanuts specials every Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and many other times during the year.
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I am 50 years old and still cry when I hear Linus give the christmas speech, turn to Charlie Brown, and say "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown!". I'm welling up just thinking about it.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Wasn't he Snoopy's voice , too?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bill Melendez - R.I.P. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL