The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing piece of metal? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusionist13
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of illusionist13
Is there a dancing cane/floating can that is just a piece of metal? I think there is an alluminum one...but if it is dropped, I don't want it to bend or dent. any ideas?
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Go to losandermagic.com and watch the demo videos. Then buy his DVDs. He teaches how to construct a floating wand. Excellent stuff!

sdmagic
illusionist13
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of illusionist13
Well to be honest...Im not really in a place where I have availability to construct a lot of things...I will check it out though! Thanks!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2008-09-06 09:51, illusionist13 wrote:
Is there a dancing cane/floating can that is just a piece of metal? I think there is an alluminum one...but if it is dropped, I don't want it to bend or dent. any ideas?

Are you referring to a flat piece of metal? Or a meatal tubing cane?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
You can make almost anything float and dance. Paul Diamond shows how to manipulate a dancing cane using a length of pipe because he didn't have a dancing cane. It is on one of his videos. But then Paul has forgotten more magic than most will ever know! LOL!!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Marc oberons floating wand looks like a piece of metal, believe me Smile Its that appearing wands but fully silver colour. I've thought of using it as a piece of metal levitation. So if you are searching for a material which looks like piece of metal (pipe shape) you can get it..
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I also have Marc's floating wand. You will receive two in the package.
Bill Thompson
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
422 Posts

Profile of Bill Thompson
Sounds like the old Wonder Bar to me...
"To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven." - Chuang Tse
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing piece of metal? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL