The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Magic Touch...;) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I never really post on this forum but thought I'd take a plunge here with an offering on my coin work. Hope you like it. Smile -Mb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFppp4tARZw
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Very nice. Very nice.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
This one may just be my new favorite!
I feel privileged to have seen this before it made it to the masses!

Thanks brother,

Mick
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys, I'm getting a lot of good response about it from around the world. Smile It is a very visual change that works well in the real world along with being extremely flexible and not too hard to do at that. Smile I appreciate you comments. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Yes Marion it is the Magic Touch..
great change
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks Vinny, I thank you for always inspiring me to keep trying things. That's how I keep continuing my journey in this stuff. Just received an email about this Change from a well known and world famous magician, just one word...WOW!...Along with a short sentence that simply said, "Now why didn't I think of that?" Smile

Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Ya finally released it to the public huh? lol
I had the pleasure of seeing this a week or two ago like Mickey and my
opinion hasn't changed...it's awesome Marion! Good for you.

Now whaddya gonna do with it?? Smile
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Thanks for sharing.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks agent61, Smile and it will certainly be included in an upcoming routine of course but I wanted to let folks preliminarily see a nice piece of visual magic. Smile It can be used in a variety of ways within many effects, obviously including Spellbound-types. I've been getting a large response about it from around the world. Smile

And good to hear from you too, Justin my friend. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Magic Touch...;) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL