The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Whirl 2009, Washington DC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The first day has been great!

Can't wait until Saturday!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I made it back to hotel without getting lost!!. Had little trouble getting the school though. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I only saw the dealer room but a nice little convention. Seems like more people are staying closer to home for conventions.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Great Saturday night show and get together afterwards!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Very solid convention guys. I had a blast. Best part was just sitting around between events and hearing Bob, Fred, Richard, Scott and a few others tell some life stories and jokes. You guys were a blast.

Being beside Bruce was also a unique experience! hahah Bruce is quite the guy - one of the most creative and personable guys I have met.

Everyone made this convention such a success.

Looking forward to next year!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
This was a great convention! An absolutely amazing Saturday night show. Looking forward to come back next year!

-Rahat
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Thank all of you that worked so Hard to make this event great. Im exhausted! we are looking for a new restaurant after the saturday night fiasco. I have been on the phone with thier corporate office to vent our views of how we were treated. Otherwise a terrific weekend. see you all next year>
Mike
look for the new line up. to be posted soon. FYI
Sammy Smith, Duane Laflin, and Jim Sisti are already under contract. Michael
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Michael & Bob,
You won't believe this. I needed to rent another car this weekend to go to FFFF in Buffalo. I was going to get another full sized car, like the Impala, I had last weekend and got lost so easily in Washington.

Well, they upgraded me to a SUV at no extra charge. I mentioned the gas mileage. She said it was full but she would mark it half in case the mileage was worse. I asked what it was rated at. She said they had gotten 23 MPG around town. Considering I was getting 15 mpg around town with my truck that is great. But she said it is really worse and the car comes in on empty not to worry, she would just consider it poor mileage and mark it off.

So the bottom line is through AAA, I got an SUV with a GPS plenty of room to pack, one week later than I could have used it for the grand total from Thursday until Monday morning for $39.30. AAA has some kind of special weekend rate till the end of the month.

So be sure to check out the AAA if you are member and see if they have any coupons that you can use.

I just can't get over how nice it is and how much I could have used it last week.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Wow! Next thing they will be paying you to rent the car!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Whirl 2009, Washington DC (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL