The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Castle Guest Passes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Hello fellow Magi,

My folks are coming into town this weekend for a combination of mine and my mother's birthday and they have put it upon me to find a place to celebrate. I have been trying to get passes to the magic castle by e mailing the performers that are there this week. I talked to a fellow once that said that was how he got passes. So far I have not had any luck. If there are any Magic Castle members out there with 4 extra passes, or vouchers, or tickets, I am not entirely certain how they work, I would really appreciate it. Or if you know of any way to get them, that would also be helpful. I have looked on this site and couldn't find anything of particular help. I am not a member of any magic club. Thanks for you help guys and gals.
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
If you stay at The Magic Castle Hotel they will give you passes to The Castle.

Dan
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
PM me
ken
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Thanks to all those that helped. I got the passes and am very excited about visiting the castle.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Leeman,

You'll have a great time. If you're having dinner, I recommend the 6 pm seating. I find if you're seated on time, you can see most of the shows. Also, avoid a Friday or Saturday if possible. Those are the busiest nights, and at times, you may have trouble getting into the close up or Parlor rooms, due to seating limitations. A dinner seating guarantees you a seat in the Palace of Mystery, the "stage" show at the castle, but not the Close up room or the Parlor. Those are first come, first serve.

You'll have a blast..

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Castle Guest Passes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL