The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Ultimate Copper Silver Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I purchased the Ultimate Copper Silver by Tango. Although the coins seem fine, the instructions are utterly incomprehensible, and I suspect are wrong. Can anyone suggest a routine or point me in the right direction of one to do the UCS? Such as a book or video that describes the use of these gaffs? If concerned about exposure, a PM would be great. Thanks.
John
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
I didn't notice a problem with the directions, do you have a Johnson set?
Anyway, you can do about any of the scotch and Soda - I think Royal Magic has a DVD for it
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Thanks for replying. Actually, no, I have a set by Tango, not Johnson and the instructions were gibberish. Can one do anything different with UCS than Scotch and Soda, or are these exactly the same? The effect reads differently in the advertisements, and seems more of a transposition of copper and silver from hand to hand. I have the Royal Magic S&S DVD, that is a good one.
John
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Although some think the UCS is significantly different than S&S, I see them as essentially the same. Seems like there was an effect that was better for the UCS, but I don't remember what it was now.

There is an effect in the S&S dvd, Bill Swindle, that would be a bit better with the UCS (the gaffed half piece looks a bit better).
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Thanks, John. I am somewhat surprised that the people who think the UCS is significantly different than S&S haven't posted with some pointers towards sources. I will look at Bill Swindle, as you suggest.

John
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi John,
I had A repete Copper-Silver Change routine Useing it my 2Th. set of Notes
Over 20 or so years ago! P.M. mr for more Info!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
That is very nice of you, David, I will do so.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Ultimate Copper Silver Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL