The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Favorite effects from The special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi Christopher. You must've gotten some 1st edition Lions. Do they say "first edition" on the bottom flap? I believe it's the 2nd editions that have the Fine Print trick built into the Ace.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Yes they say first edition on the bottom, guess I will have to try and get some of the newer ones

Thanks! Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi chris
or get the fine print effect from sankey and work it in your regular red / blue bikes ;-)
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2008-12-15 04:17, matt.magicman wrote:
Hi chris
or get the fine print effect from sankey and work it in your regular red / blue bikes ;-)

Yea, or I could do that...i didn't but the decks specifically for that, however, it did aid in my buying a few of them, but I am still not disappointed I have the decks, I really like them, and recommend them to card Magic enthusiasts out there
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Hi it seem that the Dart effect of the Blaine special ist not only invented for Blaine because Cyril does the same on the television...or is this another principle ?

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj5omPVC1......nd-cards
LeoTheJet
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of LeoTheJet
Just ran across this thread. I had never seen the special so went to YouTube. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/OBhPXsTPEzU

I used this thread as a guide as I watched to find out the names of each trick to track down and purchase the ones I wanted lol
The only one that’s MIA is Compression, which seems to be discontinued and unavailable anywhere. If anyone knows where this effect can be purchased, please chime in!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Favorite effects from The special (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL