The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Duffie?? Which To Choose? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spiderxi
View Profile
New user
Ashford, Kent
28 Posts

Profile of Spiderxi
Hey Guys and Gals,
I have just finished royal roads and am looking to exstend my vocabulary, what books by this guy are best to get first? I have heard they are all amazing, but I cant buy them all, would rather get them one by one, have my eye on card instinct and card addict. Any suggestions?
Thanks Guys
Spider
Do You Feel The Magic?
The Magic Is Comming Smile
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
94 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Spider,
I would go for Effortless Card Magic, I bought it as a download a while ago. Loads
of effects, most easy to do, one of the best is "Vanished and Gone" sells as a stand alone trick and deck at £15.95!. Another powerful one is " Torn, Folded and Sealed" Hellraiser 2 and many more.

Paul
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
You may try Duffie's Card Compulsions and Card Zones... These two books are truly excellent... However for Card Zones, the illustrations are very limited... You will find many wonderful card magic effects in these two books by the way... =)

Happy hunting...

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Spiderxi
View Profile
New user
Ashford, Kent
28 Posts

Profile of Spiderxi
Yeah I got the effortless book and the two card conspiracy books, for a nice little deal. Thanks for the suggestion guys,
Btw Effortless is amazing!
Spider
Do You Feel The Magic?
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
At Peter's current rate of producing books and effects , he may one day catch up with Harry Lorayne Smile)))))))))))))))))
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
My advice would be (is, rather) to get Peter's fantastic e-book collection. I think his best stuff is lurking within those glorious pages... He often does "get all" offers, so visit his website NOW!

Peter's stuff is A number One, Top of The Heap...

Paul Gordon
Spiderxi
View Profile
New user
Ashford, Kent
28 Posts

Profile of Spiderxi
Yeah, its pretty sweet, Paul you said you do some good books. Any Dvds?
Do You Feel The Magic?
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
The Card Conspiracy Series is top notch. I love Obscurities.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I can also recommend: "Diamonds from Coal".

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
double_lift
View Profile
Veteran user
Platform 9 3/4
355 Posts

Profile of double_lift
Well, if you did your homework with "The Royal Road to Card Magic" you could try "Card Compulsions", Peter Duffie's best book without a doubt.
However... the effects there are not precisely self working or very easy to do, so you may try "Effortless Card Magic" or any of his e-books first.

Good luck,
"There's a world of difference between the spectators not knowing how something is done and them knowing that it can't be done."
(Simon Aronson)
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Don't miss out Peter's current download "Monu Mental"... It's a top-notch material... Smile

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Duffie?? Which To Choose? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL