The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
My name is Mike Newman. I am active duty Army (Signal branch) and currently stationed at Ft. Detrick, Maryland. I actually live in MD near Ft. Meade (NSA). I just transitioned to Signal. I spent 12 years as a Broadcast journalist (Public Affairs).

I also freelance quite often in video production in D.C. area TV stations/production house for the extra moola.

I don't perform magic professionaly. I have always been facinated with it, and love performing for my kids, Soldiers and especially local nationals when I am overseas (Korea was awesome for this!) Again; I do it just for fun...

I love the Café!

Take care,
Mike
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café

What are your favourite tricks? props?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Welcome to the Magic Café, Mike, and thanks for being on active duty in the Army. That's an important job you are doing for all of us. If I can be of any help to you regarding your magic interests, just let me know... and I'm sure that goes for everyone else in the Café as well.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Mike:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Thanks for the welcome's!
I really enjoy all aspects of magic. I love Coins and simple effects such as the rattle box, Okito boxes, Washers (Jay Sankey Holy Moly) and really love foreign coins/effects

But, I also love card effects other than full deck stuff.

mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL