The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Presto Ring Flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, guys, anyone know much on the Presto Ring Flight by Tony Clark? Thinking of buying it; no reels.

mike
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This is a good little “reel-less” Ring Flight prop. It was originally made/invented by Jeff Stewart and sold by Mier Yedid magic. It has been “out of stock” for almost ten years! I never understood that since they are so very easy to make. Mier sold them for $10.00 back when he had them. See a photo of it at Mier’s site (scroll down):
http://www.mymagic.com/stewart.htm

The prop itself appears to be a simple spiral wire key ring with a little leather “fob”. It appears innocent. It is easy to “set” and “re-set” in the pocket. It loads like a dream (since there is no reel you have to load it, but you knew that, yes?). The action of putting your hand in your pocket and taking out the key ring loads it.

Tony Clark has developed a nice routine for it. He has also added a second bit so that you can use the prop for a card trick. Right now he has it on sale for $25.00 (reduced from $35.00), and I believe it to be good price for a good version of the Ring Flight genre.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, Harry, many thanks for your mail. I think I will buy it. I can get one here in the U.K. I have seen it on YouTUBE.
Thank you.

mike presto77
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Mike, I believe that Tony Clark ships internationally. So, it should not be a problem getting one. I have purchased a number of items from him, and they are shipped quickly. Based on my experience as a buyer, I can recommend him highly.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, Harry, thank you for you time. I have found a one in the U.K. Enjoy Sunday,
and thank you for your help.

Thank you,

mike

presto 77
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Presto Ring Flight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL