The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Masters Edition from Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

satcom
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of satcom
Im interested in ordering some of these, the main reason being that at my Walgreens they are $3.89 a deck, and these are $3.99 a deck, and gas and shipping are about the same, so the price per deck is all that matters. The main question: Do the Masters handle better than the regular?
howie3
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of howie3
They might handle a little better. The hold up better. And they have a "bar code" reveal. Hope this helps.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I ordered 12 decks when they were first released. I have decided that I prefer a standard deck. You can get a twelve pack of regular Bikes at Costco for $12.99. I like to do some card acrobatics and the standard deck works better for me. I also think they work better for most card flourishes and moves.
Sammy J. Teague
Kronos9326
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
229 Posts

Profile of Kronos9326
It's entirely subjective at this point. The two biggest differences are the thickness of the stock, and the finish.

I've found that over time, I've preferred the thicker cards, as they seem to stand up to my abuse a little longer.

David.
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
I used these cards for a time and did like the thicker stock and excellent finish. However, there was nothing that I could do with these cards that I couldn't with my regular Bicycle decks that I purchased from my local big box retailer.

The Masters Edition cards are more durable. But to me, what's the difference between using a deck for two weeks versus one week? The deck will still wear out but will take a little longer.

You can read my thoughts on these cards at:
http://magic.about.com/od/magicreview/fr/090706bicycle.htm

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
satcom
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of satcom
Thanks Wayne, that review really helped! I have to see how long they last me and figure it all out from there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Masters Edition from Ellusionist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL