The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit for a hoodie? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
As a warning, always have your business card on you when you wear the hoodie topit. Just in case you might have to prove to a cop you are just a magician, and not a thief. Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Dynamike, now now!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Oh yea, one more warning. If you wear the hoodie topit in public, make sure you are not wearing saggy pants. A cop might want to arrest you for breathing.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You can purchase the classic Topit from Abbott's Magic, it will fit your needs and you can change to any garment.

http://www.magicgettogether.com/mm5/merc......ry_Code=
nagi cpa
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of nagi cpa
Just curious. Has anyone used a topit with a hoodie? How does it compare with working in a vest or jacket?

Thanks!
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I have a similar question. Sport coats are fairly stiff, and its relativly easy to get some space between your body and the coat. Hoodies tend to lay limp and up against the body when unzipped.

How do you create space for the toss when you acutually "use" the topit ?
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I know this is an old thread but did anyone ever get any futher in discovering whether or not a topit in a hoodie was A) on the market anywhere and b) practicle and useable.

I ask because I have not only found a source of very affordable black hoodies, but can get a topit made and sewn in, along with access from pocket for a relatively small amount of money.

I'm not selling these or anything but I am hesitent to make one up if someone has gone to the effort and discovered it did not work.
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
I am not educated in topits but I think I understand the baisic concept. I loved Tim Davids Unmake though. Very easy to make hoodie topit.
Jeremy Gates
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit for a hoodie? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL