The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Interesting movie on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Interesting to me at least, and perhaps to you as well.

The movie is "Pathology" Well acted and filmed; with morgue autopsy scenes which are intensely realistic. The theme of the movie is very dark and twisted. Definitely not a family oriented film. More than its share of sex , profanity and graphic violence. The factual science of it intrigued me as well. My daughter had rented it specificly for me to view on a recent visit. Three days later I bought a copy of my own on ebay for six dollars. Two cadaver thumbs up <g>

Kotah
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I can't think of a movie farther from my tastes...yet you and I are friends...I just won't ask you what to watch when I can't think of anything. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Dearfriend Doug, indeed we are all individuals, each with different tastes. I am cDeath has been in my thoughts since my early teens. Iconsidered at one time becoming a mortician. People claim and sometimes complain that my writings are too dark. It's just who I am. I certainly respect your right to disagree.

Ron
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Of course you do. Or I'd kick your butt.

:)

Besides, I'm the one in a Bizarre and disgusting section of the Café admitting I'd rather watch The Muppet's Treasure Island.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Make quite a menacing movie character - the man who can't wait to get home from posting off body parts so he can enjoy the charms of Miss Piggy.

Destiny
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I like Fozzy best.

Speaking of Muppets, I need to help Kotah get his avatar back on the Café...it is easily the BEST avatar of them all.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Doug, I thought you liked my avatar best. Smile

Regormortis
Mister Mystery
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
2nd best. Smile Kotah's beyond classic and much more scary. Smile
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Doug, I PM'd you re: Avatar . Muppets, ya I Love them too. Real loss when Jim Henson died. Saw the Lion KIng on stage in Milwaukee. The set up for the giraffes
was devised by Henson. So many ingenious creations were.

Ron
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
The Muppets are so well done that they are incredible. I was greatly impressed years ago when I first saw them.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Interesting movie on DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL