The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » The stage fan production. Help please. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Don't use those Kung Fu fans. They are not only costly but also heavy. There are many others that are easy to manipulate and also cheap.
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Quote:
On 2008-10-21 14:09, Dynamike wrote:
If you are wearing a loose Chinese outfit, I can see a lot of areas for thin hidden p****** the fan can go into. Have a small wired loop at the end of each fan on the hand held end. When the fan is closed it is inserted in the p***** all the way with the loop outside unnoticed. During the performance insert your thumb/finger in the loop and take it from there. The hidden p****** can be everywhere including the sleeves. With enough practice you should be able to snap the fan open quickly with ease when pulled out. I bet it can not come any easier than that. It is all going to depend on you if you have the interest or not.

Sorry, but they still have not invented easy self-working fan productions yet.

Oh my god. even I know some method similer with this but I still wanna thanks a lot .
that will help to to build up the really good routine.
Thanks!!!

Quote:
On 2008-10-21 15:29, JamesTong wrote:
If you can get a fan that can open up easily, then you would be able to open it with one hand. Those with plastic ribs and cloth/silk types are easy to open with one hand. Then play with it and conceal them all over your body and try different method of stealing them out ... and you have your own routine. That's how I created my own chinese fan routine ... without any references from other's work.

yea the silk fan are easy to open
and thanks for your idea.

PS: ARE YOU ASIAN? haa//I'm Chinese
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Well I got the metal one because I was hoping it'd have the quickest opening action, but yes its very heavy. So the bamboo ones, seem to be difficult to open and require two hands. Do the nylon/plastic ribbed fans still open quickly with one hand?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2008-10-22 12:54, trashmanf wrote:
Do the nylon/plastic ribbed fans still open quickly with one hand?

I used to have the black one in this photo: http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1650 It is easy to open with one hand. I open it by gripping the back rib and jerking it to the side. It makes a loud snapping sound. It is very durable.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2008-10-22 12:45, danielguo wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-10-21 15:29, JamesTong wrote:
If you can get a fan that can open up easily, then you would be able to open it with one hand. Those with plastic ribs and cloth/silk types are easy to open with one hand. Then play with it and conceal them all over your body and try different method of stealing them out ... and you have your own routine. That's how I created my own chinese fan routine ... without any references from other's work.

yea the silk fan are easy to open
and thanks for your idea.

PS: ARE YOU ASIAN? haa//i'm Chinese.

Yes I'm Chinese and also Asian. You can PM me anytime.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Guess what...I'm African American. Smile
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Awesome
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks, man. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » The stage fan production. Help please. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL