The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2008 entrée: Paul Gertner » » Lectures? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Paul,
What is your itenary like? I hope you still put on lectures or attend magic conventions. There is nothing like one on one learning. Do you plan to ever cross the pacific northwest with a lecture in the near future?

Thanks in advance! Take care!

Brian
Paul Gertner
View Profile
V.I.P.
147 Posts

Profile of Paul Gertner
Brian,
I will probably be doing more conventions now that I am getting some new items on the market. I should be out your way on a short lecture tour between February 9-19th of next year and Portland is one of the stops. The details of that tour should be coming out soon. My new lecture is titled: Original Instructions NOT Included.
Paul
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Woohoo! I am stoked and will be the 1st one there. I really like your "bite-me" effect. Make sure to bring some! Do you think you would have enough time to sneak in a performance of the steel cups and balls? Ever since I saw it on Mr. Rogers as a child, and again on Worlds Greatest Magic as a teen, I just get giddy like a little school girl. I need to start saving up some cash.
Paul Gertner
View Profile
V.I.P.
147 Posts

Profile of Paul Gertner
Brian,
I always do a show prior to a lecture and the Cups & Balls are part of that.
Paul
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Will yo ever go over to europe and teach us how to do real magic ?
There are many big conventions around europe every year.
I know you are a "hot" name over here, sure.

By the way, I do some of your routines and they are superb, they are truly high caliber magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2008 entrée: Paul Gertner » » Lectures? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL