The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OLOF A Marvelous Psychic Experiment from Cavalli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I'm really sorry, I didn't see this post.
I paid too and I hope Paolo will do something for me.
Kéli
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
He can't send you the product anyway, as it only takes one person to leak that they got it on the quiet to destroy the usefulness of 'limited edition' in his marketing arsenal.
He's made it pretty obvious that you'll need to go through the refund process.

So you need to go to your paypal, open a dispute and then he'll agree to it and refund your money.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2008-11-05 17:51, Davit Sicseek wrote:
He can't send you the product anyway, as it only takes one person to leak that they got it on the quiet to destroy the usefulness of 'limited edition' in his marketing arsenal.
He's made it pretty obvious that you'll need to go through the refund process.

So you need to go to your paypal, open a dispute and then he'll agree to it and refund your money.

marketing arsenal ?? what are you assuming david ?? you talked to paolo cavalli or you are making this up ??
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On 2008-11-04 13:17, Doctor REvil wrote:
So...you the performer have the deck in your hands under the table for the selection & return, then they shuffle and hand them back before you find it..[?], is that a true description ?.......

I got the opportunity to see a full description of the effect.

The participant can hold the deck when they return the cards and when they shuffle it. After they are done mixing the cards (under the table, behind their back, etc.), they hand the cards to you where you are are able to find it, name it, etc.

It's really amazing if you think about it, true test conditions. I regret not jumping on this right when it came out but that goes to show that stuff Paolo releases is really never-miss kind of stuff.

Lem
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Lem, Thank you for pointing out that!

Yes - participant CAN replace card into the deck with the deck in THEIR hands and SHUFFLE the deck as long as they like.

And they can look at deck while they shuffle it... Nothing abnormal will be noticed!

Too bad few people still found something to complain... Next time I will sell them a brand new Lamborghini for $5000 and they'll complain about the color ???? Smile

However, if Jerome will start selling my stuff on my behalf, no more $5 things. Jerome would kill me if I propose him such a low price.

And OLOF too will be priced accordingly ...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2008-11-04 18:33, Davit Sicseek wrote:
It's not a bad effect. Worth the small $.

However, although this could be considered honest, the cards cannot remain completely out of sight, therefore you may as well be doing it above the table, or in your lap.

"He gives face down deck back to you under table and you start dealing from under table one card at a time."

Not quite true.

Except for a quick glimpse that you "throw" under the table, you have the deck under the table and you can keep it there ALL THE TIME as you deal.

And if you want to avoid the second revelation, you don't even need to glimpse at your "target" card (but I would add the second revelation which, once again, is done while the deck is under the table, just angled, for a quick moment only, in way you can glimpse at that "target" card.

But thank you for being so kind to state "It's not a bad effect. Worth the small $".

I'm humbled by your kindness! I suggest you not to buy the Sumerian Mosaic because you will find plenty of effects "not bad" as this one, but sure not worth the price that will be asked for that book!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi,

I finally road tested this little baby last night. It has taken me just over a week to build up faith that ever so simple little move would work. Of course it does.

Thank you Paolo.

Get it while you can. Oh you can't.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
Sorry to ask, is it still available?
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
The answer you seek is in this very thread. Please take the time to read it.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Lord is TRUTH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OLOF A Marvelous Psychic Experiment from Cavalli (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL