The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I'm really liking the sponge ball toolkit by Steve Dacri (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I did a forum search for reviews on the sponge ball toolkit by Steve Dacri, and I was rather surprised to find some people did not like it. The only thing I don't like about this DVD is his long fingernails, but I thought Steve's vanishes were good, a lot better than mine at least, and the Slydini vanish is incredible, even though it's angly.

It's over 2 hours long and I've been practicing the drop vanish, good stuff.

Does anyone else have this DVD and was pleased with it? I'm glad I finally picked this one up.
magicsantana
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of magicsantana
Yes I also liked it. I fond it to be of good quality and entertaining. Steve Dacri
was very likeable proformer.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Saw Steve perform this at a lecture a few years ago and my sponge ball routine has never been better

Don
Philp
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Philp
I really like this DVD and the kit that it comes with is great value. A good amount of materiel with which to build one's own routine.

Philip
jtb
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of jtb
I just got this and I am really enjoying. I think the negative comments about this product come from experienced practitioners who already know most of the moves on the video.

This is a toolkit for people like me who are new to sponge balls. It may also be of use for people who are ready to move to the intermediate level. For me it has been a very good purchase.

Apparently it is not for someone who has been practicing sponge ball moves for a considerable period of time.

John B.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I'm really liking the sponge ball toolkit by Steve Dacri (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL