The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dealing with Keith Hart and Black Artefacts (Long-ish) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
I recently made some purchases from http://www.blackhart.co.uk and would like to report my experience here. I'm not placing this in the review section as it deals with books, props and customer service, and besides it may be too evil for the general population.

First off the customer service from Keith Hart is outstanding. I had read about this on a number of forums and it was one of the considerations that helped me decide to make a purchase. He is friendly (in a lord of darkness sort of way) and professional and ANSWERS EMAILS!!!! In short he is a pleasure to do business with. Additionally he shipped the order very quickly, I was really surprised just how quickly it arrived, especially considering I'm on the other side of the world.

I purchased his 'Big Black Book' and also 'Box Bizarre'. I thought this would be a good sampling of his wares. Let me assure you that I will DEFINITELY be shopping with Black Artefacts again.

My library is extensive and my 'bizarre' section is impressive. Having said that, Keith's Big Black Book is now one of my two most treasured books.

The Big Black Book is actually a compilation of three of Keith's books. There is so much gold in this book for bizarre performers, for me personally it suits my style perfectly. I could ramble on about it for ever but I wont because I want this post to remain short enough that people will read it. Keith talks about creating atmosphere before the performance even begins and he creates that same atmosphere for the reader before you even get past the index. I'll leave the details of that surprise to the purchasers.

Box Bizarre contains a number of Keiths bizarre effects all packaged in a beautiful polished wood and brass 'book' box. The quality is first class, as are the effects, props and presentations that lay within.

I cannot recommend Black Artefacts highly enough. I give them 666 out of 13.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I'd second all that.
S
[
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Great. I am about to make an order wiht them!
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Made a few purchases from Mr Hart the last few weeks, I also must add that Mr Hart's products and service are first class! Bravo!
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I just got my Big Black Book and I don't know why I waited so long...it is spectacular! First of all, it is not only Big, it is enormous. And it is delightfully dark. I second Billy James' comments. This is a significant addition to The Library of Doom. And another thing. Considering how fast this came from some dark, deserted place in the UK to Southern California, holiday included, I think he may have an addendum to his "contract" for supernatural delivery.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
The Big Black Book is on my list for next month!!
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
The Big Black Book is on my list for next month!!
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Although I ran into illness and out of money several years ago -- I had been dealing with Blackhart when he was starting -- and ran into the same courtesy and great customer service. He is rather old fashioned about being good and being courteous -- they are requirement.

When when of the props I was using constantly deteriorated he promptly sent me refills of the material that I could not find in the USA.

In fact the only problem I had with this wonderful supplier of quality was when I could not get one of his effects to work properly and lost a key piece before I could contact him. When some time passed I asked how I could make the piece myself, for my own use, since I had purchased the original. I abruptly discovered it was that trade secret piece that made the thing work consistently and he rightfully would not disclose it to me.

This is a first rate company to deal with - and - btw - knows a lot more about forensics than most.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dealing with Keith Hart and Black Artefacts (Long-ish) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL