The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm off to an acoustic guitar festival.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I'm off for the weekend, again...this time to an acoustic guitar festival that I attend every year in Osnabrueck. It's cool.

But the real reason I'm posting this is to apologize. I freaked a lot of people out a week or two ago, unnecessarily. I'm sorry for posting anything that should freak people out; furthermore, now I feel like I have to explain when I won't be posting for a few days, lest some of my friends get concerned.

It was also a big misunderstanding. I was depressed, but not THAT depressed, which wasn't clear. Some of the things that depress me are that OTHER PEOPLE have been MUCH more depressed than I have ever been. I wasn't saying that I'm ready to end anything; I was saying that I've had one or two close calls with people who have, and THAT is what depresses me.

So I'm off for a weekend of guitar music.

I go every year, and every year I suffer because nobody gets on stage with a banjo.

So, in case this thread gets deleted: I'm sorry folks for freaking you out; I've got a beautiful son and sexy wife; I'm planning to live to 117 years old; life is good, even when I'm feeling down.

Don't no one worry about me.

Love and horses,

Jeff
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
We all love you Jeff. I think you will live to be 118, and I hope to make it to germany in the next 50 years.

It just shows that, MOST of the time, we are one big happy family. (at least in this area..)

Good luck at the show. Make a video, post it on youtube, so the world can see how beautiful the banjo can really be.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Still love you Jeff, even if you make fun of my handle.

John

BTW Banjos are pretty cool.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hey Jeff...no need to apologize...You are a talented guy...who enjoys life,and enjoys making folks happy with Music and Magic.That is a great virtue.

By the way...I listened to some of your tracks.Good Stuff![My kind of Music].
Have a great Festival!

Happy trails.
Rich
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
You're the man, yo!

Play that funky music white boy!

and don't worry, it's all good in the neighborhood!

:cheers:
Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
If you ever need cheering up I'll send you a picture of my D-28. Smile
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Jeff,

Remember you can pick your nose, you can pick your guitar, you can pick your friends, but it is not proper to pick your nose and then tick your friend’s guitar!

Stay cool brother!
Tom
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm off to an acoustic guitar festival.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL