The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Any Ring PK Gimmick (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Neil,

Thanks for the support and thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you are liking the gimmick.

gmeister,

As always, thank you for the ongoing support...You Da' Man!

Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2012-02-16 23:14, SteveFromSpokane wrote:
The bonus section has an idea contributed by Jerry Schiowitz that is just totally awesome. Actually it is beyond awesome the idea from Jerry.

Do you mean, Jerry Sadowitz? I just re-read the bonus notes in my version and I don't see anything credited to Sadowitz (or any other Jerry, for that matter). Is there an update that I may have missed out on?
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hi Magiguy,

I just PM'd you about the update. To anyone else who has purchased this E-Book and do not have the update with Jerry's brilliant use of a PK gimmick, PM me or email me, hank@morfinmagic.com, with proof of purchase and I will email you the update. The PayPal receipt or order receipt from my website or from Lybrary.com is all I need to see. I emailed the update to all the current email addresses I had for people who purchased directly from me and provided the update to Lybrary.com so they could update the version they have. those of you who I did not have the right email, or who bought from Lybrary.com before the update may still not have the updated version. The idea/use I'm referring to is by Jerry Schiowitz and it's an amazing idea that I don't think too many people who use PK gimmicks would have thought of.

Thanks again to everyone for the support of this crazy little idea,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks, Hank!
I appreciate the quick response. I ordered through you a long time ago, and have since updated my email address (which is probably why I fell off the list). Great idea by Jerry (not Sadowitz) Schiowitz. Quite a coincidence, re: his name. Smile

Anyway... I was fortunate to be able to find a good number of "that special something" required for building this prop, but wanted to obtain one directly from the creator, just to see what I could be doing better.

Love this prop, and highly recommend the manuscript. Looking forward to the eventual DVD.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Magiguy,

You are MOST welcome Sir! I appreciate the interest in this gimmick.

JUST A NOTE:
There has been a lot of recent interest in purchasing the actual gimmicks. I actually had to go out and buy some more of the materials to build the "bare gimmicks"! One thing for any of the Café members outside of the Continental US...The gimmick packages are only figured for shipping in the U.S., if you want to buy the gimmicks outside of the U.S., please PM me or email me with SHIP TO info so I can calculate the total cost with shipping to your location. Thanks again to everyone for the continued interest and support!

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
bidbid
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of bidbid
Great ebook!
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Agreed, the ebook is a terrific value, IMO, I also purchased the gimmick from Hank. He sent it promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. The gimmick is something I will always have on me... great stuff.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
For all who are just discovering this brilliant tool, I told you so a d I'll continue to.
Abraxas
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Abraxas
Hello,

I have just read your ebook and a few thoughts about it. By the way, I am a complete beginner in this area, so I beg your pardon, if those questions seem silly to you. At the moment I am trying something similar to the "Kaffeewette"-routine with a PK ring. Before my decision for this gimmick I was thinking about putting tape with a micro magnet (or more) inside the hand (in the region, where the ring is now). But I didn't try this because in this case I would not be able to show the inner side of my right hand. I think your gimmick has the same "problem", hasn't it? Or did you find a solution for this in practical experience?
Other wrote here, that the trick "Kaffewette" does have an invisible gimmick: Does that mean, that it works without a ring + the magician can show both sides of his hands to the audience at any point of the routine (that means for me inter alia no magnetic thumb tip)? In this case I will be thinking about buying it. Thank you anyway for reading + thinking about this.

Kind regards
Abraxas
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
If you want to discuss methods, please wait until you have access to the closed forums and then discuss them there.

Thank you.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Abraxas,
I have to agree with Isper, we should not discuss this much detail on methods on an "Open Forum". Sorry for not noticing this post earlier, I'll have to use the AWESOME new SUBSCRIBE feature here on the Café so I know when someone posts to this topic. I will PM you my response to you.

Thanks,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Anyone know of a suitable clip available in UK?
Chris
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hi CSArscott,
I'm going to PM you some links. Anyone in the UK, or anywhere in the world for that matter, the easiest way to find similar clips that will work is to do a Google or EBay in your country search for "turn buttons", pay particular attention to "picture turn buttons". If you have my E-Book, you will see right away that many of them are very similar in size and shape and will work great to make up the gimmick.

Thanks,
Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Hank is your ebook still available? I tried your website but was unable to place an order.
Thanks.
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Hank. "The Any Ring PK Gimmick" is an informative and useful little ebook which in my opinion was well worth the money.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Thank you so much Gaunt,

I'm very pleased that my little gimmick has helped so many people with performing PK effects. Thanks for your support.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
UPDATE 9/12/2019:
Hello Café,
It's so crazy, I've got this E-Book listed on Lybrary.com, have had it there for several years. People are still buying it and I get emails regularly! I've got a few of the gimmicks for my use that I made several years ago so I haven't had the need to go looking for the raw materials to build them. It was brought to my attention that the clips described in the E-book are no longer manufactured by that company so I did some digging and found another company that sells them, including on Amazon. Anyone who bought this E-Book through Lybrary.com can go there and download an updated version of the E-book with the new information for sourcing that item included. If you bought it directly from me, email me with some proof of purchase and I'll send you the Update Page with the new information. Again, thank you to ALL of you who thought this quirky little idea of mine was worth your time and money.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2019, Astrocity wrote:
UPDATE 9/12/2019:
Hello Café,
It's so crazy, I've got this E-Book listed on Lybrary.com, have had it there for several years. People are still buying it and I get emails regularly! I've got a few of the gimmicks for my use that I made several years ago so I haven't had the need to go looking for the raw materials to build them. It was brought to my attention that the clips described in the E-book are no longer manufactured by that company so I did some digging and found another company that sells them, including on Amazon. Anyone who bought this E-Book through Lybrary.com can go there and download an updated version of the E-book with the new information for sourcing that item included. If you bought it directly from me, email me with some proof of purchase and I'll send you the Update Page with the new information. Again, thank you to ALL of you who thought this quirky little idea of mine was worth your time and money.

Hank

I just noticed this post. I just went to my digital bookshelf on Lybrary to download the updated PDF. Thanks. I have two of the gimmicks I made several years ago, but it's good to find another source for the piece needed to make the gimmick. I ordered a box today from Amazon , just so I have some around in case I lose my other two.

If anyone is reading this , I would recommend the ebook, 'Any Ring PK Gimmick' by Hank Morin. It's a very useful gimmick.

https://www.lybrary.com/any-ring-pk-gimmick-p-3397.html

Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
David Todd,

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you were able to get the updated E-Book. That Amazon company was a very fortunate find for that piece of the puzzle!

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Any Ring PK Gimmick (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL