The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Astonishment Project: Deal or No Deal?‏ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jason Messina sent this e-mail out:

"How would you like to tell me how much you want to pay for magic? I don't think this has ever been done in the history of magic! For the next 4 days I will be offering you a chance to tell me how much you want to pay for magic at The Astonishment Project.

That's right, you pick from over 7,000 items and tell me how much you are willing to pay. We'll be playing a kind of Deal or No Deal. I will either accept your offer or respond with a counter offer. For the next 4 days only you have the chance to get the magic that you want at prices you can afford.

Here's how it will work. Starting from the time you get this email until Sunday, November 9th at Midnight EST, you will be able to email me at jason@theastonishmentproject.com

Use DEAL OR NO DEAL in the subject line. I'll also need 3 other things:
1. A list of the items you want from the site.
2. How much you're looking to pay for them. Give me one total amount for all the items.
3. I'll also need your shipping address to figure shipping costs.

Then I will take a look at your offer and either accept it and figure the shipping or send you a counter offer. Either way I will reply to you with a Paypal invoice. If you decide to go through with the order simply pay the invoice and your order will ship promptly. If you decide to pass, simply ignore the invoice. It's that easy. You decide how much you want to pay and if I can accommodate the offer I will!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at jason@theastonishmentproject.com. Let the deals begin!

Enter the shop here:
http://theastonishmentproject.com/shop
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Newb2
Jason is a great guy. I picked up a really good deal on a Quantum Bender 2.0 a while back, but there was a delay in shipping due to a pre-order and him moving. Kept me updated through the process and ended up including Wi, Method Impossible, and Tube along with the great deal I got on the QB. That's great customer service for you.
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Interesting...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Astonishment Project: Deal or No Deal?‏ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL