The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Killer Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thepentecostalmagician
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
4 Posts

Profile of thepentecostalmagician
I admit that I am not an expert in Mentalism, though it fascinates me. I read the "Bibles" (13 Steps & Practical Mental Effects). Of course, many of the applications in these and other classic texts are a bit out of date. I was more than satisfied with this ebook set. I feel as though the principles of mentalism in general are applied here in some particularly effective ways. The effects in the main manuscript are extremely practical and I have already gotten fantastic reactions from quite a few of them. I also appreciated the bonus books on body language and hypnotism. I've especially gotten a kick out "Paper, Rock, Scissors." I bought this book primarily for that effect, having seen it performed on "The Mentalist." There is probably better stuff out there that I just haven't read yet, but this product seemed pretty darn good to me.

Kenn
What a tangled web we weave, if we DON'T practice to deceive... Smile
My Blog
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Interesting, Kenn. People new to The Café who endorse a product are sometimes viewed with suspicion. I try to not jump to that conclusion.

So I went to your blog and found the link you had to Killer Mentalism.

Here's what I found.

The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, 'Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?' An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

- The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

- You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things.Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON http://www.MYSPACE.COM!!

- Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet

thepentecostalmagician
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
4 Posts

Profile of thepentecostalmagician
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I got it fixed. Also, I appreciate your not rushing to judgment.
What a tangled web we weave, if we DON'T practice to deceive... Smile
My Blog
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Certainly seems to fall within the category of "if I have to scroll for an hour before getting to the bottom of the page, it's probably a scam".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Killer Mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL