The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Solstice Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
This looks so good it needs its own thread.

Anyone have one yet?

http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/solstice.php

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Garrad
I have one on pre-order but I do not think it is released as of yet
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
According to Mr. Taylor, mine will go out on Monday, and I will post on it, but I have a feeling it will be just as described, I have many items from him and I have not been disapointed yet,and his customer service is amazing, he always replys quickly, His quality is as good as it gets. Note, I do not know him, have never met him, and paid full price for everything,I am so pleased , I have his effects as well as books and DVD.Not many sellers out there I give praise too, but it was earned here.
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Garrad
I Didn't realise that they were going out so soon, that's wonderful news. I can't wait to get my hands on this.
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Is there a picture of this anywhere?

Thanks,
Mike
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
It looks just like Nardi's Mind Spy... almost exactly.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Look forward to a review on this, especially regarding the size and ability to load it with any other items (cash, credit cards, etc.)

Thanks,
Mike
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I just got mine to "road-test" and will let you know how soon as I try it out in real-world.

But - I can tell you - my first impression is - This is another VERY GOOD, TOP QUALITY product!

Stay tuned for more!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Thanks L.O.H.

Look forward to reading your review.

Mike
chicane
View Profile
Elite user
New Zealand
465 Posts

Profile of chicane
Mine arrived today. I wish it wasn't such a busy time so I could play with it some more. It does everything it said it would. The routine on the basic DVD alone is a great idea. I look forward to hearing what Andrew Gerard and others come up with.

One other idea that immediately came to mind was a variation on L.O.H's “Patetogy” routine from his manuscript Upsilon. The 9 personality descriptions would need to be compressed into 5, but it would work.
FORCE 4 - a TOOL FOR MENTALISTS - OUT NOW

http://www.nzmagic.com/magicshop2015.html
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I have had this a short time and would like to discuss it with other owners on the Taylor forum or thru PM's prior to a review., Taylor promissed a thread on his site, but I do not see it yet, so PM.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just got an email from Chris and he will have a forum on this within a day or so.
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Have any of you guys used this yet.... and if so what are the reacions like..

could you also give some reveiew of the size of wallet.

do you think its to big, just the right size etc... does it have bulky parts would the spectator feel the gadget in the wallet etc... Im thinking of getting one of these they sound Awsome.. I have the T3 and it rocks...

Would like a review on this one please

Cheers
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Have any of you guys used this yet.... and if so what are the reacions like..

could you also give some reveiew of the size of wallet.

do you think its to big, just the right size etc... does it have bulky parts would the spectator feel the gadget in the wallet etc... Im thinking of getting one of these they sound Awsome.. I have the T3 and it rocks...

Would like a review on this one please

Cheers
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
There are no bulky parts,it can be handled by the spectator, it has to be in fact, so they can write on the paper.The size is designed to hold a 3X5 pad of paper. As far as the reaction, that is up to you, I know it is not the answer you are looking for, but it is still a fact, any effect can be good or bad, I have used this in a recent trade show along with another effect from Chris using a mirror, another thread for that. I wanted an effect for a fast paced walk around situation, and surrounded too. I was concerened about batteries, everything went flawless, for the entire evening, and the effect I used , assures that they keep the paper they wrote on, which just happens to have my info on it. Due to it's price, I recomend it still.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Solstice Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL