The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Nashville Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Anyone attend the Nashville conference this year? Once again, unfortunately, I was unable to go due to job responsibilities, but would love to hear from anyone who attended. I have really missed attending the past couple of years; the folks in Nashville always do a great job of putting on the conference, & I have always come away with so much useful info. I'd love to hear how it went.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
It was a fairly good convention this year. Due to circumstances beyound their control, I think they had some problems with a couple of lectures having to cancel. Barry Mitchell and Tim Sonefelt were great. They had a lady from St. Louis named BeBe the clown that was fantastic. Dealer areas were good. Facilities were very good. Good to see a lot of old friends at the conference. Fellowship was the best
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to attend next year.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Nashville Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL