The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Those Little Coin Purses (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Does anyone have a lead on where to get the little snap purses for coin tricks? The ones that I am particulary interested in have one divider separating the front and back of the purse. One purse should hold one coin and two in the back (Halfs), and the other pruse would hold 3 halfs in front and two in back. It is about 2 coins wide.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Wow so far 63 visits and no word on the purses. I've been having a hard time finding them.
www.christophermanos.com
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
No, it should have a divider flap. The one I have folds over the top and snaps shut.
www.christophermanos.com
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I vaguely remember those. I think my grandfather had one. If I remember correctly it was some sort of lizard skin, maybe alligator. This was 30 years ago though.I haven't seen a nice one like that in about 30 years.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
I could be completely wrong, But is this what you are looking for

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=6518
MikeyM71
View Profile
Regular user
Chesapeake, OH
153 Posts

Profile of MikeyM71
The purse I have is just a basic one and not very big, but here's where I got it.http://www.magicproshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?querybox=coin+purse&x=11&y=7
<BR>Mikey M.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Darn, none of them are quite right. I think I'll photo mine and post it. Maybe it will look familiar.
www.christophermanos.com
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
www.christophermanos.com
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The link doesn't work disneywld.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works.
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
I have instructions on how to make those kind of purses disneyworld. send me an email with your email adress adn I can get the video over to you as quickly as possible. (might not be for another few days though)
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Thanks Mark, I'll PM you.
www.christophermanos.com
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Okay - this is not over yet. I realized that I have zero skills in making things. The search goes on.....
www.christophermanos.com
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi disneyworld,

You might try an antique store.

Regards, Steve
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Try ebay, you'll have to look through hundreds of purses, but I found what I was looking for there.

Jim
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Quote:
On 2008-11-21 11:12, disneywld wrote:
Does anyone have a lead on where to get the little snap purses for coin tricks? The ones that I am particularly interested in have one divider separating the front and back of the purse. One purse should hold one coin and two in the back (Halves), and the other purse would hold 3 halves in front and two in back. It is about 2 coins wide.

This isn't what you have asked for, but I find them to be the best coin purses I have ever seen or had. I bought one of each. Wonderful quality. For $12-$14 each you really get your money's worth. The leather is like butter.

Link: http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......s_id/220

dsalley13

PS: I got my "Fujiwara Gimmick" from SEO Magic too. Best $20.00 (I bought the training DVD too) I have ever spent on a gimmick. You can learn it in about an hour. I did. It's amazing!!!! It can vanish a silver dollar easily.
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
I visit antique stores on a regular basis and pick up all kinda of purses. I haven't found these yet. I'm thinking that I may need to make some.

I love Seomagic's stuff - they were at a convention in Ft. Collins, CO and many of us were quite impressed.

The key is one purse with one divider to hide a coin or coins.
www.christophermanos.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Those Little Coin Purses (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL