The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Thread" thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Redsixer
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Redsixer
With the release of Wayne Houchin's effect "Thread", please post your reviews here. I would like to know what everyone who purchases this thinks. I think this looks great. To me this illusion just draws you in and makes you watch, making you wonder if what your seeing is actually happening. I am looking forward to this release. Houchin always produces the best "looking" DVDs, he definately has a talent for making movies.
wcmagician
View Profile
New user
Georgia
45 Posts

Profile of wcmagician
When does this come out??
drambended
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of drambended
Already order Smile
wait and see
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
Greetings! THREAD is available now. Check it out here:

http://www.waynehouchin.com/thread.html
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Get it...........you must.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I went to the link to order but all I see are great graphics. Too bad a simple order button doesn't appear.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
RooMan....I had the same issue but if you click on the coming soon link you will get the place you need. I agree that an 'Order Now' buton would have been better but as we've always been told nothing in life is easy.....especially these days.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Did you guys go here to order:
http://www.waynehouchin.com/thread.html
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Yup....
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Yep, I just copied and past the link Wayne stated, and it does work.

I think this shouldn't just call THREAD, it should be "Threatening Thread".

What a THREAD! Nice one Wayne

Regards
Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
wcmagician
View Profile
New user
Georgia
45 Posts

Profile of wcmagician
So does it hurt?? that's the only thing keeping me from buying this...
daffelglass
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of daffelglass
My review was just posted in the trick section
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Wayne Houchin came to Murphy's yesterday and demonstrated Thread and his Signed Coin In Soda Can to our team. Wow!

Thread gets an amazing reaction. What is interesting is when you make a card change color, a coin disappear, put a pen through a coin, etc. they think you did "something". But there are effects like Thread, Card in Mouth (folded), etc. where they think you may have actually done it, that it is actually possible. For year after seeing Jimmy Grippo do the card in mouth I did this effect and it was THE strongest effect I could do. People really believed that maybe I could find and fold the card with my mouth. I think Thread has a very similar effect in that they really buy into the possibility that what they are seeing is true. Thread gets screams and crazy reactions. Wayne has been doing this all of the time for 9 years and features it in his stand up and close up shows.

On the DVD there are several interview segments where he offers some invaluable advice and thoughts that pertain to Thread but quite frankly to all of the magic you do.

The production of Thread is AMAZING. Wayne and Dana Hocking do great production work but I believe this is their finest production to date. This truly raises the standard on magic DVDs.

The Thread DVD offers both the geek version as Wayne typically does and what is essentially a fake version for those with a fear of putting anything near their eyes. Wayne has done both and demonstrated both. They both look insane.

I STRONGLY recommend Thread. Murphy's will have this early next week so it will be available from your favorite dealer. Watch the trailer to see the reactions this gets - I saw these same type of reactions by a group of people who see a LOT of magic.

As an aside, Wayne has some GREAT new ideas with the signed coin in can. There was one part he casually did that fooled the heck out of me when he demonstrated this.

Tim
resshin
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of resshin
Are his new ideas on Sinful actually on Thread?
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Could you injury your eye performing this trick? Just wondering...
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
As on the picture ...
is it thread that come out at the eye, simultanously in to the mouth? (the illusion)...
or only one thread going out from eye, nothing come to the mouth?
Jarod
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
226 Posts

Profile of Jarod
Depends on your performance and how good you are with it. In my opinion it can be established in a way! What do others think about it?
It's not the Trick. It's the Magician!

Harry Houdini
VinceUK
View Profile
New user
North West England
51 Posts

Profile of VinceUK
I've just ordered this.

As with all of Wayne's stuff I can hardly wait!
VinceUK
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
This is one real bizarre illusion that packs small and performs big. Very practical in any situation, and completely surrounded. This can be a stand alone illusion, or incorporated into another illusion such as the "Tears Of Blood". As a stand alone illusion, it is strong enough to be a closer.

Wayne continues to secure his rank as one of the best creator's today with this new illusion, "Thread". He has become a very bright young man with a mind that others can only envy for.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
FoxRobert
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of FoxRobert
Hi guys,

could you somebody help me? Where I can find on internet the best Ultra lubricated tears. I live in Europe and I stil can`t find the best ones.
Thank so much.I love that trick anyway Smile

Robert

Quote:
On 2008-11-21 21:21, Redsixer wrote:
With the release of Wayne Houchin's effect "Thread", please post your reviews here. I would like to know what everyone who purchases this thinks. I think this looks great. To me this illusion just draws you in and makes you watch, making you wonder if what your seeing is actually happening. I am looking forward to this release. Houchin always produces the best "looking" DVDs, he definately has a talent for making movies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Thread" thread (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL