The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Episode 7 of my weekly web show for magicians, “Time to be Awesome” is online and ready for your viewing pleasure at http://www.timetobeawesome.com

This week I chat with Super-Star Vegas Magician Jeff Hobson. Although we only had a couple of minutes for the interview, we were able to talk about material selection and performance character. So please visit http://www.timetobeawesome.com and I hope everyone enjoys it.

While you are there, please feel free to watch past episodes and rate them or leave comments.

Your friend in magic,
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
363 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Although I've told this to David privately, I think he's doing a fantastic job with his Time to be Awesome series. I've only recently discovered the site, but I have enjoyed watching every episode. My favorite one featured Joe Rindfleisch, closely followed by the interview with Eric Decamps... Watch it!!
Harold Cataquet
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Thanks Harold. We have some great episodes coming up in the next few weeks. I am glad everyone is enjoying them.

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Time to be Awesome 7 – Talking with Jeff Hobson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL