The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is X Finger by Geoff Weber? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
X-Finger KILLS for lay people. There's a ridiculous amount of applications for this thing as well. As I've mentioned a few times before, a lot of people have probably passed on X-Finger because THEY saw what it is but did not understand the difference between what THEY see and what the SPECS see. If you're picking this up hoping for a magi fooler, move along move along, if you want to astound your lay audience, it is absolute KILLER both method and the vast amount of routines taught.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I did this for my wife and she just kept looking at me funny. I could see her brains oozing out her ears. She has seen lots of magic but this is a unexpected off beat type of trick.
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1384 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Can anyone tell me which issue of MUM the review Tennispro is referring to may be found? I don't recall seeing it.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Sorry Geoff, never saw it. But it does not matter. It's what the people who use it say.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1384 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I am finishing up a booklet that will cover new subtleties, ideas, and applications for the X-finger principle that I have been developing for the past two years. This is an open call for submissions. I am very interested to see any creative, original routines you guys have come up with. If its a new idea and I like it, I will include it in the booklet and you will receive a free copy. (I might send you a free copy regardless of whether or not I use your submission if its very unique.) If you want to share your routine with me but not submit it for publication, please specify that.

All entries will be judged only by myself. There is not a set deadline, but I would not wait if you would like to submit an idea. The booklet will come out whenever I feel its ready, which could be as soon as December. PS I am looking more for thought out routines, rather than laundry lists of ideas.
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
This has been out awhile now. Anyone still using it?
~Joe
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
I still use it when doing impromptu kids magic. I like making a little happy face change from smiling to frowning, and stuff like that. -Matt
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
I use the method as a crib
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is X Finger by Geoff Weber? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL