The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » OJ Simpson sentenced to 16 years! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I can visualize that happening!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
In order to 'get religion' you have to admit that there's a power in the universe greater than yourself. Ain't gonna happen for OJ.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
He will NEVER see the general population. And, Im sure he will not be in a maximum security prison either. He will be in a medium or minimum security and he will be segregated from the other criminals for his own safety--which amounts to special treatment. Still not fair!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
He'll do just under 10yrs in a box which should be enough of a reality check
for his pathetic ego (regardless of prison or security level).

No more golfing in Florida sucka! Smile
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
"I know these guys. These guys have eaten in my home. I've done book reports with their kids." - O.J. Simpson at his sentencing for armed robbery last week.

Here are some excerpts from book reports submitted to Florida schools since Mr. Simpson relocated to that state:

The Lord of the Rings

I think this is a great book although it has a sad ending. The character I like best in this book is Sauron because he does not want other people to have his ring because the ring is part of his stuff. It is very believable to me that when someone takes Sauron's stuff, he wants to get his stuff back. The question this book asks is, "What kind of an *** has a !@#$%^! problem with someone wanting to get his own !@#$%^! stuff back?"

I think the short, useless people are prejudiced against Sauron because he is evil and trying to cover the world in darkness.

More 'book reports' here:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/s....../TPStory
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Sauron is cool, but Melkor was better.

Being the root cause of all evil ('cause of yer singin') is better than the dude that's trying to spread evil.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » OJ Simpson sentenced to 16 years! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL