The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Butchers Blade from Tim Wisseman (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Tim Wisseman is a genius artist. Huge fan here.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Although the book covers that Tim supplies allows me to question his taste in literature!
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
Today I received both butcher's blade and dead ringer. Must say, they are beautiful props. They look and smell very antique. I also have coming in the mail the spirit telegraph. I have no doubt that will be just as good.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Got to love Tim's stuff! My wife is partial to the moldy odor that Tim bakes into every object!
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
Yes, they do have a smell. Almost like the chemical used on telephone poles. I think it is called Kreso (correct me if I am wrong) I also noticed like a white salty type material on the boxes for the butchers blade and dead ringer. Just also ordered Tim's spirit table. I think I am all Timmed out for the moment, although he has other goodies.

How is Tim's Mind wheel.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Anyone know if this is available in the UK?
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I think the box smells like match striking pad.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/DA......g005.jpg (open link please
This Tim Wisseman and Karl Feret Product arrived yesterday, and I am telling you, I just love it. Also coing in is Re-Animator. This looks so cool....
http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/inde......emid=161
justcookin
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of justcookin
Just checked this out on Hocus Pocus - that knife looks plain evil! I'm not sure if it'd suit my style, but boy, it sure makes me gasp.
anton.magician
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of anton.magician
The blade and box looks really cool! Some people even scared to touch the box )
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2010-12-23 20:14, weepinwil wrote:
I think the box smells like match striking pad.

My Lu@a key box came smelling just like that!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Ive been looking for a butchers blade - anyone know where to find one? Ive posted wanted ads with no luck.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Have an unused one. Pm'd you.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
I've got one of these on order from Hocus Pocus, along with an Okito Doll and a couple of Paul Prater effects. Very much looking forward to having a play with this, it looks so *** good.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Wanted to order this, but afraid that the custom of my country will deemed it as a weapon and confiscate it. Too bad for me.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
In my opinion, Tim makes the best of this type of effect. I've seen others made poorly, but this looks sick...I have it, but haven't performed it yet...but I can see someone who knows what they are doing, making this rock...in a very dark and horrific way.

Brynmore13...Hocus Pocus is a great company, no doubt. But go to Alchemy Moon's site, or Paul's site directly and check out all of his offerings. Paul is turning out exceptional stuff...hell, everyone in our little corner of the magic world seems to be turning out wonderful stuff right now. My wallet is the thinnest it's ever been.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Quote:
On 2013-02-05 21:43, Wizard of Oz wrote:
In my opinion, Tim makes the best of this type of effect. I've seen others made poorly, but this looks sick...I have it, but haven't performed it yet...but I can see someone who knows what they are doing, making this rock...in a very dark and horrific way.

Brynmore13...Hocus Pocus is a great company, no doubt. But go to Alchemy Moon's site, or Paul's site directly and check out all of his offerings. Paul is turning out exceptional stuff...hell, everyone in our little corner of the magic world seems to be turning out wonderful stuff right now. My wallet is the thinnest it's ever been.

I've been in touch with Paul directly regarding his Spirit Bottle, and intend to purchase this once I've topped up my bank account. Alchemy Moon, Outlaw Effects, Lebanon Circle and many other sites are bookmarked on the computer ready to tempt me when I finish paying off last months orders Smile

Brynmore
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Got my Butcher's Blade today, along with the rest of my Hocus Pocus order. I'm stoked it made it through Australian Customs with no issues. The method is quite clever. I'm looking forward to trying this out, once I have the moves down. The Blade, the box and the Butcher's letters are all fantastic looking, aged props. The instructions are fairly good too.
Some_Magical_Idiot
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Some_Magical_Idiot
Have these effects still held up after a few years of use? Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Butchers Blade from Tim Wisseman (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL