The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Welcome back Tony, Seattle Magic Session (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, AZ
190 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
If any one from Seattle is reading this you might know what I am talking about. NYC's Tony Chang and AZ Robert Stephens are visiting Seattle, because of this we are putting together one of our old denny's, alki, and Seattle magic shop jam sessions. So if you are intrested in attending it will be open to all magicians, that's right you need not know us, it can be your first time. The best way to improve your skill is from learning from others.
We will be holding this session on the 21st, Sunday, of this month at 7:00pm. The location will be in or near the Seattle area and will be revealed to the ones who email me to let me know who will attend.

chadarees@gmail.com
RIP The Daily Deception
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, AZ
190 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
Tomorrow is the session. Anyone who wants to attend can, just send me an email for directions.
RIP The Daily Deception
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
The couple sessions I was fortunate to attend a few years back, was flipping worth it! Tony was the 1st person to show me some of Homer Liwag's magic. Can't forget Tom and the rest of the crew. Great memories. Wish I could go.

Brian
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, AZ
190 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
Hey brian,
long time since I talked to you. Yeah I wish you could make it, although I don't know if anyone will be able to make it since we are have a pretty bad snow storm. we might reschedule for next sunday.
RIP The Daily Deception
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Welcome back Tony, Seattle Magic Session (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL